- Positioning a light’s 'target' locator.
- Set the 3D position of a locator by clicking on a polygon.
A handy tool for interactively moving a selected locator across one or more polygon surfaces.
To use this command,
- a single locator; or
- a single locator and the mesh items that you wish to use as the target surfaces.
- Left-click any point on a surface to move the locator to the hit position.
- Left-click-drag to move the locator interactively across the polygon surfaces.
User Interface (UI)
This tool does not have any parameters.
Does not support items with (non-identity) scale transforms applied; Translation and rotation transforms are supported.